A master’s degree is a second-level qualification after you have completed an undergraduate degree. It allows you to gain more knowledge in your undergraduate degree subject, or to go in a completely different direction. You usually study a subject in a lot of depth, often with a long piece of original work at the end called a thesis or dissertation.
Master degree courses may be a course of 1 or 2 years. Some countries keep this course for 2 years but in the UK Universities the master degree is a one year course.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:October 24, 2021
- End Date:October 24, 2021
To begin a postgraduate course in the UK, you’ll need to hold an undergraduate degree from the UK or overseas. You’ll be expected to have obtained a first or good 2:1 (or international equivalent) in a directly related subject
For most of the Master’s degrees, you need a minimum of IELTS band 6.5–7.0, with no component below 6.0.
- Bachelor Degree Certificate (English Translated copy)
- Bachelor Degree Transcripts (English Translated copy)
- Personal statement
- Valid Passport Copy
- Resume or CV
- Job Experience (Must for MBA)
- Two recommendation letters
- UKVI Approved IELTS
- Previous UK visa or BRP (if applicable)
- Email address
- Contac Number
- Home address